Friday, July 8, 2011

George Mueller & My Inaugural Post!

Call me crazy, I am joining the legions of bloggers across the continents to record the next two years. Call me certifiably insane, I am moving to Mississippi with no money, no job, possibly no car. I am not sure if this is faith in a calling, or just an idiot refusing to give up on a pipe dream. We'll see. I am enrolled in my classes to being my master's degree in counselling at R.T.S. in Jackson; classes start the 23rd of August. Things are going to start happening. 

This blog is an experiment in faith.

I say experiment. Experiment and record may be more accurate. An experiment in my faith, and a record of God's faithfulness.

So as I embark on this voyage without chart or sextant, I am planning on reading George Muller's biography (an unbelievable record of provision) and spending a lot of time on my knees. And staying up late making art. It relieves stress. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment